By signing up for an account you agree to be bound by this User Agreement. If you do not agree to any term of this User Agreement, you may not sign up for or in any case use an account. By proceeding with the application for an account you are indicating your understanding of and assent to all the terms of this User Agreement.
All information contained on www.antioch.com.sg and agora.antioch.com.sg and all the webpages and content thereon (hereinafter "the Site"), including but not limited to information relating to theological, spiritual and health conditions, products and remedies, is solely for informational purposes.
We, the administrators of the Site (hereinafter "the Administrators"), expressly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that either link to or link from the Site (hereinafter "Third-Party Sites"). It is your responsibility to exercise discretion when browsing the Internet using our or anyone else's service. Because some sites employ automated search results, or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in Third-Party Sites.
Under no circumstances shall the Administrators or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from:
Please read Antioch's Content and Liability Disclaimer.
- the use of or inability to use the Site,
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or
- any other matter relating to the Site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Administrators and any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the site against any and all claims, losses, costs and liabilities including damages that such parties may incur as a result of supplying or being alleged to have supplied any copyrighted, inaccurate, defamatory, infringing, misleading or, illegal content. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Administrators and any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the site from any loss, claim or liability (including legal fees) arising from any breach of this User Agreement.
Reservation of Rights
The Administrators reserve the right to lock, edit, or delete or remove a thread or topic from view if,
- Such thread or topic has become argumentative or excessively combative;
- Such thread or topic could contain inaccurate, defamatory, infringing, misleading or, illegal content;
- Such thread or topic holds no further archival value;
- Such thread or topic contains copyrighted material which copyright is not owned by you; or
- Such action is otherwise appropriate at the sole discretion of the Administrators.
The following types of postings are specifically prohibited and may be cause for immediate post deletion or account suspension at the sole discretion of the Administrators:
- Postings containing contact or personal information about any individual, including information that may be already available publicly, whether defamatory or otherwise.
- Postings containing containing profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, or threats of violence.
- Postings containing material that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature.
- Postings advertising merchandise, services, or other web sites.
- Postings containing copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Postings containing material that in any way breaches this User Agreement.
- Postings containing private e-mail messages from any source, without the permission from the original author.
- Any actions or postings that, in the opinion of the Administrators, may adversely affect the operations of the Site.
Account Suspension or Termination
Upon any breach or impending breach of this User Agreement, the Administrators reserve the right to carry out any action deemed appropriate, including but not limited to a suspension or termination of your account.
Determination of whether there has been a breach of this User Agreement is at the sole discretion of the Administrators. Determination of whether any action is warranted, is made at the sole discretion of the Administrators.
Choice of Law
This User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Go back to Registration
Last Updated Wednesday, 28 January 2004 @ 12:09 PM SGT